STUDY IN CANADA
Canada is the second largest country in the world and relatively smaller in terms of population. Moreover, it has a very powerful economic system – making it one of the richest and top trading nations in the world. It has vast reserves of oil, but majorly depends on exporting food, minerals, and energy. Politically, Canada follows the British pattern of parliamentary democracy as a federation of former British colonies. The monarch of UK is considered the head of the state. With a lot of cultural autonomy, the indigenous people constitute up to 4% of the total population in Canada.
Increasing Popularity of Education and Migration in Canada
Providing multicultural education in changing global economy, Canada has a lot to give in terms of immigration and economic opportunities. With a great economic success, Canada has the charm of attracting international students and skilled talent from across the world. There are many advantages for international students who wish to study in Canada.
- Education at low fees and scholarship options
- Multicultural campus lifestyle
- Employment opportunities - on and off campus, 20 hours/week
- Research options in many disciplines
- Beautiful landscapes and great tourist spots
- Weather - warm summer and cold winter.
- Values and cultural diversity respected
- Multilingual community - English and French commonly spoken
- Government norms - healthcare to security
- Immigration - work permit along with student visa
Education System in Canada
The country has both private and public funded education facilities. Ranging from schools, community colleges, technical institutes, higher education colleges, universities and more – Canada is an education superpower of the world.Education institutions in Canada provide quality education. With high quality education and immigration benefits, there is no better country for international students than Canada. These factors along with great opportunities make Canada an attractive pole for immigrants. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Canada’s annual immigration flow is at 0.7 per cent of its population, which is now proportionately one of the highest.
Visa Streams in Canada:
With options in transit, single-entry and multiple-entry visas, Canada has a lot of visa categories for the immigrants to choose from.
Skilled workers and professionals – For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec).
- Quebec Immigration - For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec
- Canadian Experience Class - For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people - For people who want to start a business in Canada
- Provincial nominees - One of Canada's provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there
- Sponsoring your family - For permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
- Work Permits - For people who want to work in Canada on a temporary basis
- Study permits - For people who want to study inCanada on a temporary basis
- Federal Skilled Trades - For qualified tradespeople who want to move to Canada permanently.
On the contrary, the Canadian immigration/migration laws are also complex and dynamically changing. At AEBC Global, we furnish expert consultation for reliable migration information and visa processing formalities.